Attention Victorville Area Buyers: I would love to help you find the perfect Home for YOU! I know you expect me to work HARD to gain your trust… to make myself available to you on weekends when you need to look… answer or return your phone calls and emails promptly… be on time… be prepared… and MOST IMPORTANTLY ~ to be loyal and place YOUR interests first!
I am thrilled to do ALL of those things, and more! All I need from you is a pre-approval and a buyer’s representation agreement.
This way you know that you can count on me … and I can count on you.
We are now the DYNAMIC DUO! A TEAM to be reckoned with!
Who Needs a Preapproval?
When looking for homes for sale in The Victorville area, I require preapprovals from my clients and I will explain why. Having this vital piece of information will help you tremendously whether you are a first time home buyer or an experienced real estate investor. If you are serious about buying then I am serious about representing you 100%. I work hard for my clients and I know what it takes to get a deal started and keep it together till the end.
It’s ok if you don’t think you need a preapproval. It’s ok if you don’t really know what a preapproval is. Sometimes buyers don’t understand. That’s ok. I wouldn’t understand the process either. I didn’t before I got in the business but that is why I am here now. I am here to help from beginning to end. Without a preapproval, how can we truly know what you can and cannot afford.
In the end, the preapproval is more for the buyer than me.
- Why would you want to fall in love with a house just to find out you can’t afford it.
- Buying power – what is your credit score and are there any hiccups that we can clean up and get you a better rate in the end.
- How bad would you feel if you & another buyer put an offer in on a house with the same terms but, the other buyer ends up winning because they had a preapproval and it made their deal stronger.
- Maybe you really do want a bigger house than what you were looking at but think you can’t afford it. Maybe you can.
- It gets you in touch with a mortgage company. Relationship established for hopefully a smoother ride straight into closing.
- Maybe you only thought certain financing was available to you. You could face a bunch of options that a mortgage representative could give you that may better suit your needs.
- The mortgage process is complicated and I am not an expert in it. You can have your questions answered by an expert – a mortgage advisor.
There are often concerns with getting a preapproval. Please contact me because I can put you in touch with a financial/mortgage expert to answer all of your questions. I help you find a great home that you can afford, answer all of your questions, guide you through the process, and I have plenty of resources. If I am not the expert on something, I can definitely point you in the right direction. If you are moving to Victorville, Hesperia, Adelanto, apple Valley or Oak Hills, the preapproval from a local accredited expert will simplify your home search.
Overall, getting a preapproval helps you more than me. Wouldn’t you want to know the terms on the biggest purchase of your life ahead of time?
“Building Relationships One Home At A Time”
If you plan to buy or sell a High Desert home or property contact Hector by Email or call me at 877-611-2288. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in the city of Adelanto, Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley or the entire Southern California Area.
Follow Me on
Hector Reyes, Short Sale Specialist
Want to know more about me? Just Google me!
Cellular: 714-231-9061 | Email: email@example.com |
Website: http://findmyhouseonline.com |DRE Licensee: 01832572 |
All SoCal Homes | Victorville, CA 92392